I felt urged to add a sombre and sober note to the previous post. 18) Christmas cold turkey
The world is changing at a heart-stopping immense speed. Visible economic, socio-political, cultural and technological changes could be seen in the past and noted from one generation to the next. It has doubled up in speed at every cycle, instead changing from decade to decade, then from every half decade to every half decade and now from one year to the next. Some changes almost appear overnight.
This relentless moving forward and gathering speed, has no sign of stopping, has all safety and brakes removed and with the terminus out of sight, we dare not guess where the next stop will be or when it will be.
It’s very sobering to know that I will be around to experience The Great Tribulation. At current speeds, it would not be outrageous to claim that it will commence within a decade, maybe much sooner.
This shadow has forced my hand somewhat. I can see a line being drawn in the sand. Many people are already taking their position with the world, with Satan and against God. So I am taking my position for God and being clear that I have no intention of compromising with the fore knowledge that I may not only have to die for my faith but that I may also be punished, ostracised and brutally tortured.
You may find this in bad taste to talk about this on Christmas Eve, that is disturbs the cosiness. Waking up is hard to do when it is so comfortable to doze off in a false sense of peace and security.
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
1 Thessalonians 5:2
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
We know the following
- That Jesus is coming soon and unexpectedly. For no one knows the day or hour.
- That we are witnessing the end of the church age. Many churches are falling into apostasy and doctrines of demons while others are operating like a business and letting the world in instead of the Word.
- That Christianity is being erased and banned from schools, civic buildings, “Christian” churches and society at large. The bible is now being banned in the Western world.
- That all manners of sexual and social immorality are not only being embraced but also promoted and celebrated not only in the world but also in the church.
- That children are being targeted in this pernicious onslaught. That they are being sexualized, commodified and abused. They are also pitted against their parents and family at a young age through social conditioning, the media and the degraded education system.
- That both men and women are now under attack and that the total obliteration of the family unit has become the enemy’s number one priority.
- That many nations are barely keeping their heads above total economic and political collapse. That nations are dividing up against themselves.
- That war and nuclear attack are permanently fixed to the horizon.
- That the nations are attacking their own people through man-made viruses, dubious vaccines, chemtrailed skies filling the air we breathe with aluminium, strontium and barium. That GMOs are being forced on us as well as crops heavily polluted with glyphosate. That foods are laced with carcinogenic sweeteners such as aspartame. That soon we will all be irradiated by smart meters and cell towers powered by the 5G network. (All thanks to depopulation agendas 21 and 30)
- That witchcraft is now the fastest growing religion in America. (There are even people who claim to be “Christian witches”) Paganism, Wicca and Satanism are also on the rise and becoming more publicly visible and promoted to the young, especially through television, films and music videos.
- That the natural world is experiencing disaster upon disaster. Fires, earthquakes, tsunamis and floods. Pollution and destruction for profit. Unprecedented and unexplained massive animal deaths occurring throughout the world at a constant rate.
If this shocked you to read, maybe that is not such a bad thing. Preparing for what is obviously coming at the eleventh hour will be too late.
If this depressed you, take courage. Jesus is our loving saviour and will win this battle in the end.
However (and this is an importantly big however) in a very small amount of time we will experience the most cataclysmically awful time the world has ever seen. It is written that “Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.”
Are you ready for it? Do you have the full armour of God? Do you have enough oil for your lamp or are you already falling asleep from the wait?
During tribulation there will be an unprecedented pressure to conform to the world. The grass is green for now however, if you are already in a position whereby standing up for your faith is hard, uncomfortable and embarrassing, how will it be for you in terrible times? If you are ashamed to be a Christian and stand away from the world now when you are in relative safety, how will it be when you are in terrible danger? When all your family and friends and society at large are taking the mark of the beast and so drink from the cup of eternal damnation, where will you be? Will you take the mark too just to fit in? Can you guarantee now that you won’t? If you call yourself a Christian but are still of the world and care what the world thinks you will be sowing the seeds of your own destruction.
It is far easier to escape the yoke with the world now, without the spotlight and pressure to conform beyond a little shyness. You can then, once separate from the world, build up yourself spiritually in the Word so that you can remain steadfast and can overcome and endure the worst test you have ever had to face before.
Are you waiting for Santa Claus or the thief in the night?